Plus Size Wholesale Costume Club Review




If you're anything like me, picking costumes can be a bit of a difficult task. For one, I always wait until the last minute. Why do I do this? I have no idea. As soon as it's 2 to 3 weeks before Halloween I decide to look up some costumes, and see what's out there, what's in my budget range and what's within my style area. And you know what? Everything that ends up being my style, ends up extremely out of my budget. This might be because I am a bit on the "chubby" side. I'm a thick woman, and sure I'm proud of it. But, it does make any clothes shopping a little bit more of a difficult experience.

As my mom says, I have "expensive" taste. Everything that I naturally like, want, and dream of having- costs way more than my money limits allow. I was more than pleased, and shocked too, that Wholesale Costume Club actually had some very nice Costumes for the bigger sized woman. And, with great prices to boot! The costume to your left is the one that I actually chose. I am huge fan of the 50's era. From the hair down to their shoes, and the cute dresses they wore during that period.

With any plus sized company I tend to be a little wary about the sizes. Some companies have their sizes larger and some of them make them smaller than it actually should be. This has always caused a huge annoyance for me. So, while looking through the costumes I was a bit hesitant and worried about how their sizing would be for my body. I am beyond ecstatic that everything fit perfectly and framed my body just right. The sequin trims off the features perfectly, from the deep v neck, to the arms. The skirt layers it's sequin trim over the pink top, which creates a snug fit at your waist really creating a nice curve that all of us want to show, especially on Halloween when we can dress a little more creatively (so to speak) than normal.

Now it's not that I just love this costume because of the way it makes me feel comfort wise, and still be cute & sexy looking (in my opinion)... But, being in the price range that this costume is in, of course you wonder about the material. Will it be cheap and scratchy, is it going to hold up, tear, or any of those other bad experiences that happen when you buy something at a discounted or sale price and it turns out the fabric is actually fairly disappointing. This costume is definitely not the case to that. The top has a nice smooth and soft velvety feel. The lined sequin doesn't cut in or press against your skin anywhere so there's no annoyance. Everything with  my costume perfectly pleased me and I am super happy with it. Including the fact that I finally have a costume before Halloween.

Wholesale Costume Club has a large collection of Plus Sized Costumes which is a big A+ in my book. I also recommend checking out more of their costumes before Halloween nips you in the butt.  Their Plus Sized Costumes are very cute and affordable! Prices vary depending on what you're looking for, of course. But there's big savings that keep you cute and comfortable, and within a budget, I think. Wholesale Costume Club gets a 2 thumbs up from me!


Price Range: From as little as $14.99 - $100.00 and up!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment